This month, Thankful Thursday is hosted by Iris. I'd like to encourage you to go on over and be a part of Thankful Thursday. Many of the posts make me smile, remind me to be thankful for something I may have overlooked, and many times brings new blogging friends!
I am Thankful For:
1. BSP! He is the love of my life
2. My kiddos and especially thinking today of my baby, Casey. She starts her first day of her Senior Year in High School! Whoa! Where did the time go?!
3. My grandsons, King James and Prince Ethan. How did I live life without these precious boys?
4. My niece Amanda who stayed with our critters while we were in Alaska and is spending this week with us. (Now how should I tell her mother that she doesn't get her daughter back...?)
5. Safe flights to and from Alaska (because I am NOT a fan of flying and it seems like a lot of planes have been dropping out of the sky this year!)
6. Nancy! She is just such a special friend to me and I just love her!
7. Facebook (Yes, Facebook.) I've reconnected with all of my closest girlfriends from High School.
8. A job. (Ok, this is a tough one for me. I would so much rather be a S.A.H.M. but that's just not possible for us right now and so I try very hard to appreciate the fact that I have a job when so many do not.)
So many things to be Thankful for!!