Monday, June 15, 2009



Ok, MONDAY...time to kick you where it hurts!

I totally did not debate about even participating in Not Me Monday today only to decide to go ahead and do it, found myself at #56 and signed myself on in to participate (or so I thought), and then COULDN'T SIGN IN TO MY DOGGONE BLOG FOR THE REST OF THE DAY!! No way, not this Internet savy chick!

Then I did not pout for the entire rest of the day, every rotten cuss word I've ever heard going through my mind and directed at the stupid failed connection. I would never! Ladies don't do that, right?

And I'm totally NOT so irritated and disgusted by the whole "computer" thing that I'm done with my Not Me Monday before I really even got started! That would be super childish and a 41 year old woman would never behave that way!



Now, if you are like me and truly appreciate the opportunity to VENT about Monday's and all of the things YOU DID NOT do, zip yourself over here:
MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

11 comments:

Foursons said...

Oh curses! That would have been a great location on Mr. Linky!

Sally-Ann said...

Happy birthday James! Love the cake photo

Linda said...

Happy Birthday to your one year old grandson James! Best wishes on your next Grandson!

God's grace is so great!

I have lost three grandchildren and I also have some more miscarried babies in heaven that I never met. We have 11 living (on earth) grandkids. ((smile)) They are all great blessings to our lives.

God has shown His faithfulness in every situation! Hallelujah to our King!

I became a grandma at the age of 40. You are right,...it is everything people said it would be and more!!!

God is so good! ((smile))

Continued Blessings!

Linda @ truthful Tidbits

Verna said...

Happy Birthday to James.

I'm still waiting for my first grandchild, and the way it seems right now, that isn't going to happen anytime soon.

Until that happens I surround myself with my co-workers little ones and enjoy them.

Enjoy those little ones.

Unknown said...

How cute! What awful pain for your family with the loss of 2 babies, but what great rejoicing there was for the big one year old!

Julie said...

What a precious little boy! My first pregnancy ended in miscarriage. It was devastating. It was hard to be excited when I got pregnant the next time. It seemed like we were all afraid to get our hopes up.

I understand. SO glad you have that little boy to dote on!

Kathryn said...

What a wonderful remembrance!

Losing a child is so hard. I keep, still, expecting for God to realize that a mistake was made & for our daughter to come to us.

But i'm pleased at the thought that my husband's sister is caring for her in heaven. :)

Lilyofthevalley - Tanya said...

What a cute little boy! Thank you for sharing your memories.

Anonymous said...

I personally have never had to experience the loss of a baby...although they thought briefly I was miscarrying my youngest at one point!! PTL they were wrong!! I know that God only gives us what we can handle...and I will never understand how that loss is handled except with God's grace!! I am so glad you got James!! What a huge blessing!! and YES it is awesome to be a grandma at 41!!! So a big happy birthday to James and congrats on number 2!!

Unknown said...

What a happy ending to a sad story. I'm so happy that you get to be a grandma and your children get to be parents. It is a blessing and I, too, am so grateful for that opportunity.

Thanks for sharing and Happy Birthday to your grandson!

Denise said...

Happy Birthday dear James.