Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Not Me Mondays

This is THE PERFECT thing for me because if you know me at all, I HATE MONDAY'S. It all started here: http://www.mycharmingkids.net and what a GREAT idea so yep, I'm gonna participate!

Not Me Monday-May 4

I did not wake up on yet another Monday and wish for the Swine Flu just to avoid having to go in to the office, nope, not me. (After all, WHO would wish for such a thing?!)

I did not wake up remembering that this partiuclar Monday my husband had the day off and was blissfully sleeping in and wishing that I could just pounce on him just to spoil his one and only day to sleep in simply because I couldn't. Never, not me.

I did not tell my grown daughter, who called for advice about something she received in the mail to "get off the phone and go take care of your crying baby" because goodness knows that even though my grandson is a wonderful boy and his mommy is a wonderful mommy, I MUST know better than her. Nope, not me.

I did not groan and roll my eyes and say "nothing" when my wonderful hubby asked what we were going to do for my mom for Mothers day. Couldn't be me.

I did not look at the card he got for his step mom for Mother's day and tell him I would have done better at picking the card because that's just mean. Nope, no way. Not me.

And finally, I did NOT watch Ru Pauls Drag Race on TV after everyone went to bed because a good girl wouldn't watch such things. Never, no way possible, NOT ME!

No comments: