Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Prayers for Robyn

My mom-in-law e-mailed me this morning with some scary news. Our little niece Robyn is in ICU and they nearly lost her last night. She had been running a fever for a few days and then her mommy discovered blood in her urine. They don't know what's going on but are running tests. It sounds pretty scary. Would you please pray for her as well as for her mommy and daddy? Robyn is such a precious addition to our family. Her mommy and daddy fought long and hard to even have Robyn in their life so I know they must be beside themselves. I know all of you prayer warriers will "stand in the gap" for Dave, Heidi & Robyn. Thank you!
"For where two or three have gathered together in My name, I am there in their midst." Matthew 18:20

1 comment:

Shoemaker Family said...

How is this cute little girl going? any kind of update???