Tuesday, December 16, 2008

The Ribbon Wrapped Gift Box

As most of you know, Mike's mom passed away several years ago on December 14. Well, his sister Deb's birthday is the 15th and can be a really tough couple of days for her. From the first time I met Deb, she welcomed me to her family with open arms and I love her every bit as much as I do my sisters, so this year I wanted to do something really special for her. My sister Dawn gets these cool books with different projects in them and though many have caught my eye, this is the first one I've tried. It turned out so beautiful! I filled the box with wonderful smelling things from Bath & Body Works and gave it to her last Saturday evening when we went to dinner with her and her hubby and several friends. She really loved it and it sure got a lot of compliments so I've decided to make a few more and send Christmas goodies out in them. I just had to show you all how cool it looked!


1 comment: