Tuesday, September 2, 2008

James and his first professional photos


I had Ashley take James to WalMart on August 8 for his first professional photos. I know he looks a lot younger than the photos I've posted recently but he's grown so fast since these were taken and you know you have to wait for pictures to come in but I think it was worth the wait!


Grandpa Harold said he thinks he gets his good looks from him. (Everything but the great big eyes. I think he gets that from me!) However, I told his Grandpa Harold that he was NEVER as cute as James! ;o) He's a wonderful combination of both his mama and his daddy. This one is my favorite.
And I know you guys want more pictures. I don't get to see him as often as I used to as Ashley was working afternoons, however, she's been switched to days as of today so she's promising me I'll get to see him more again. Keep your fingers crossed and stay tuned!

2 comments:

Shoemaker Family said...

Aw, so cute. Great pics. We go to Sears for pics and they have GREAT prices. (just sharing)

He is SUCH a keeper! And, really is such a beautiful boy!

Princess, Daughter of the King said...

How precious Lisa!
He is beautiful!