Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Grandma's smiling boy



Ashley managed to snap a shot of James smiling in his sleep. She sent the photo to Lindsay's cell phone and when Lindsay showed me, I just had to have it to share.
He's just the most precious baby! He's starting to stay awake a little more each day and grandma has to stop and get her cuddle and kiss in every day after work. Yesterday he was awake the entire time I was there and he and I just talked and talked. It seems early but I could swear he is trying to coo! I can't get enough of this little miracle. I'm so thankful for him, so thankful that he's healthy and that his momma is too. Ashley has stepped into mortherhood like she was created just for that purpose and Nick even changes diapers!
I'm so very proud of all of my kids. They are truly one of the very best accomplishments in my life!

1 comment:

Shoemaker Family said...

Oh my goodness HE IS A DOLL!!!