Sunday, December 23, 2007

Prayers for Justin


During the busy Christmas season, I'd like to request special prayer for my nephew Justin. Justin is my sister Jodi's eldest child. Justin is 17 and a Junior in High School. Several weeks ago Justin left home. It's been a rough year for Justin and he finally just took off. Jodi and Larry do not know where he is and although he has checked in once or twice, he refuses to tell them where he's staying and will not come home. Needless to say, he hasn't been to school in weeks and soon he won't be able to catch up.

Please pray for Justin. We are all so scared for him and his safety. God asks us to be thankfull in all things and so I've told the Lord I will try and in His name, I'm claiming Victory for Justin. It's the only way that I can wrap my mind around this.

I know God has a mighty plan for Justin and that He can use this for His Glory. We're praying that God keeps him safe and warm. That he has food and a place to sleep. And above all, please Lord, bring Justin home!

1 comment:

Shoemaker Family said...

Wow...I can't imagine the feeling as a parent. Today I'm praying for Justin's safety as well as his mind & heart.