Monday, September 3, 2007

Grandma's birthday trip

This past Friday and Saturday, Casey & I took my mom to the Black Hills for her upcoming 60th birthday. I asked my brother and sister-in-law to allow me to take my 4 year old nephew, Brennan with us. My younger sister Jodi and her hubby Larry and the kids live out there and I knew Brennan would have a blast playing with Jodi's youngest, Blake, who is 6. Les & Christine agreed and we had the best time! It was the first time they were both away from Brennan and it was tough for them to be without him, but the fun we had with him was just amazing! Check out Brennan with his shades. Little Mister Cool!My 17 year old nephew Justin. Wasn't he 4 YESTERDAY?!Mom and her three grandsons: Justin, Blake & Brennan.My sister Jodi and I.Mom and Jodi.
Check out all of the pictures located in our family web album.

1 comment:

Shoemaker Family said...

Looks like a fun time!!! You all look great - I LOVE your hair!!!