Sunday, June 24, 2007

What a crazy busy summer!

I can't believe what a busy summer we've had so far! It makes getting new posts and updates on here next to impossible. Don't misunderstand me though, I love the summer we've had so far. Our friends, Jim & Sheyla were here from Utah in May and we took in two Rockies vs Cardinals ball games, (Rockies won!! GO ROCKIES!!) we vacationed with the whole family in the Black Hill of SD, Mike & I took in the second game of the Rockies vs Yankees and YES THE ROCKIES SWEPT THE YANKEES!!!!!!!!! Couldn't happen to a "better" team in my opinion. (Hate the Yankees, can you tell?!)Casey left for her stay in Alaska on Thursday and will be back on the third of July. This Friday my dad's youngest sister and her husband are coming through on their Harley so we're going to do a barbecue with them Friday night. Next Sunday we're going to see Joan Jett and the Black Hearts and REO Speedwagon at the Greeley Stampede in Greeley.Then it's the 4th, the weekend after that Casey & I are heading to SD to stay with my sister and her family. We're going to create a bedroom in the basement for my niece Jessie. It'll be a working trip but we're so excited. The weekend after that my niece Amanda will be here and that always a lot of fun! Finally, the last Saturday in July we're going to Frontier Days in Cheyenne Wyoming and taking in DefLeppard for the third time. Oh yes, I am a child of the 80's hair bands for sure!!
Whew! That's our summer time table through July.
Hope you're all well and happy!

No comments: