Monday, April 9, 2007

For my husband

Today is my husbands birthday. I always struggle with the appropriate gift for him. Not just because he is so difficult to buy for but because he is so special to me, most everything I buy never seems to fully convey how very much I love him.
It's hard for me to put my feelings into words for him and a lot of the time, I'm afraid I don't do a very good job of telling him how much he means to me.
He is a second father to my daughters and without him in their life, they would not be the young ladies they are today. He is my knight in shining armor and without him, I would not be the lady I am trying to be today. He is a son, brother and friend that anyone would be proud to call their own. He is our provider, my confidant, my best friend.
Honey, you are my world. I love you more than words can ever convey. Happy Birthday.

1 comment:

Shoemaker Family said...

I can't believe you were in town and I only got to talk to you on a cell phone!!! Hope you guys had a safe trip back. It was great to see your girls, well 2 of them! :)